Rental and Reservation Policies
1. Payment is required at the time of booking to secure your date. Payment in full will secure your date and is an assurance that the details on the submission form are correct (particularly the address).
2. Please DO NOT touch, reposition, or move the yard cards once we have placed them into the ground. Customers will be charged an additional fee for signs that are moved or damaged. If something needs to be repositioned, due to weather or similar unforeseen circumstances, we will be happy to take care of it. If something needs to be repositioned simply at customer request, there may be an additional fee for the re-installation.
3. Please do not allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult.
4. Please keep in mind this is a rental - do not throw lawn display items in the garbage or vandalize our signs. These items are the property of Main Street Yard Cards, LLC.
5. Please cancel the lawn service on the day of the greeting display/turn off the sprinkler system if applicable.
6. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
7. Main Street Yard Cards, LLC, and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set up, usage, or removal of any rental.
8. INCLEMENT WEATHER. We will not be able to deliver your Main Street Yard Card greeting if there is lightning, ice, or other hazardous weather conditions that prevent set up and/or take down. In the event of prohibitive weather or inclement weather, if we are unable to reschedule the greeting, a refund will be honored.
9. Our yard card rentals are for 24 hours (unless extra time has been purchased). Delivery and set up will be completed after 7 p.m. the night before your reservation date, unless other arrangements have been made with Main Street Yard Cards. For example, if you order a yard card for December 16, we would come and set it up the evening of the 15th after 7 p.m., and would then pick it up on the 16th after 7 p.m.
10. All prices include delivery, set up, break down, and pick up of the yard card.
11. Please take note of the out of service area delivery fees if applicable.
12. By placing and order/booking with Main Street Yard Cards you agree to and understand all policies stated above.
1. If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
2. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, heavy rain, high winds, blizzard, and any other event that would put us or our lawn display in harm's way.
3. No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that are out of our control that would prevent us from setting up the display.
8. We reserve the right to decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful, or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business. If an order is declined, a full refund will be given.